Monday, October 1, 2007

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

I am headed to Uganda, which is the landlocked country in east Africa helpfully highlighted in red on this map.









I will be living and working in Mbarara, in southern Uganda:
















This whole blog thing is strange to me, but I figure it's the best way to transmit my stories to the people who feel like reading them, without clogging your inbox with photo-laden messages. And if you find me boring, you don't have to read it. So that's nice.
If you do read it, and you feel like writing to me or leaving comments, please do so.
And if I get bored or don't feel like writing a blog anymore, I will stop without warning. And then you can complain via email to show that you care. Or you may not care, in which case that will work out nicely as well.

No comments: